Donations to help to support SillyProject.com

The home for everything that's related to Silly Project, have you got silly inside?

Donations to help to support SillyProject.com

Postby Dan » Mon 3 Sep 2007 11:34

As I am sure most of you know, running the Silly Project dedicated server is costing me alot of money every month.
For the moment, I don't have any problems paying for the server, but nobody can be sure for the future ...
This is why I am asking for those who wish to support the project, to donate a small amount of money.

Any money donated will be used for two things :

- To help pay for the Silly Project dedicated server
- To help pay for prizes for the SPTR Championships

You can donate any amount you want, from 1 euro to, well anything really ...
Donating less than 1 euro is pointless though, because of the Paypal charges and so on.
For information, the Silly Project dedicated server is costing me 238 euros every month.
So as you can imagine, every little helps ...

As you can see, the money will also be used to pay for prizes for the SPTR Championships.
So basically, the more you donate, the better prizes you'll be able to win, simple ...

Donations will be accepted by Paypal, on my dan@danielclayton.com Paypal account.
With Paypal, you can donate either by using your credit card, or by using your Paypal account.
If you want to donate, but don't want to use paypal, just contact me by PM on the forum or on MSN ...

To donate, please click on the button below :

Every month, a list of donations will be posted on the forum, and also a list of how the money was used.
If you do not wish your name to appear in the list, just say so when you make the donation ...

To all those who donate, thank you very much for your support ... :D

Pour les français, je shouait que vous faites un petit don pour supporter Silly Project, si possible.
L'argent serait utilisé pour m'aider à payer pour le serveur dédié et pour les prix du championnat SPTR.
Il suffit de cliqer sur le bouton pour faire un don via Papyal, avec une carte bancaire ou avec un compte Paypal.
~ Dan
Drifting is the skilled art of rapidly avoiding noobs, at crazy angles with lots of smoke!
Welcome to Silly Project, feel free to make yourself at home, just don't touch my Pringles, hehe!
Dan
I'm admin, me!

Re: Donations to help to support SillyProject.com

Postby Justin » Mon 3 Sep 2007 17:55

Dan, I'd like to donate really bad. Right now for me however, money is tight. Has I am saving for a car.
If I do come across some extra cash, I will surely donate.
"Your only young once".
Justin
1.4L

Postby [SPTR] Luis! » Mon 3 Sep 2007 18:58

Je voudrais bien participé mais le taux de change est contre moi et j'ais pas des tonnes d'argent!

Désolé les gars.... :cry:
[SPTR] Luis!
2.2L Turbo

Postby Dan » Mon 3 Sep 2007 20:45

No problem ... ;)
~ Dan
Drifting is the skilled art of rapidly avoiding noobs, at crazy angles with lots of smoke!
Welcome to Silly Project, feel free to make yourself at home, just don't touch my Pringles, hehe!
Dan
I'm admin, me!

Postby Speed » Wed 5 Sep 2007 19:07

i would like to donate but i don't have a paypal account :(
Speed
2.2L Turbo

Postby Stevo » Wed 26 Sep 2007 16:09

wow fucking hell Dan! i didnt know it was that much i would love make a donation but i have no credit card or job atm :( but when i have a good cash flow/job/credit card I will lv to donate to help u but atm am skint :( and i have no job i should be able to help u in future...hope fully ^^
(¯`·._.·[Ś†Êvö]·._.·´¯)
Stevo
2.2L Turbo

Postby Speed » Thu 27 Sep 2007 13:07

im trying to get a job hope to hear from them soon and when i get some money i'll save some for [SPTR] :D ;)
Speed
2.2L Turbo

Postby greg_slideways » Sun 30 Sep 2007 02:59

once i start making money and start working i will surely donate ...always here to help...
greg_slideways

Postby Dan » Sun 30 Sep 2007 15:45

Yea, it is alot, almost a quarter of my months wages, just to keep you lot happy ... ;)

So as I said, any donations are welcome, and thanks everybody who supports Silly Project ... :D
~ Dan
Dan
I'm admin, me!

Postby Dutch3raser » Tue 8 Jan 2008 11:39

Hey Dan,,
I think the decitated are great but,

I dont think it`s attractiong people to donate.
People want to have money using for other stuff for normal life, not really for games.
They would think like : why should we donate for a server that will keep running and there are plenty of other hosts.

Im not like this... i will donate but i dont think i donate evrytime.
i like ur server and im enjoying it :)
i hope u keep this server on and i see ur point.

Gr. Dutch
http://home.bgnetwork.nl thaths our site :)...
Dutch3raser
750 cc

Return to Silly Project Central