New Recruit?

So you think you're good enough to join team SPTR? Come and ask for a tryout!

New Recruit?

Postby EVODrifter » Sun 9 Dec 2007 23:09

Hey I would like to be recruited into the SPTR team. Well I am a demo racer though I find that I have no specific reason to join the SPTR team..But If I were to be accepted I would perform any duty given to me. I'm on a SPTR server almost everyday unless there is none.. Nevertheless I have made 1 skin which came out great but I don't think I would need to make more unless I am interested or requested to make some.
EVODrifter
250 cc

Re: New Recruit?

Postby Stevo » Sun 16 Dec 2007 00:12

hey, we should do a try-out some time, now there is a new patch, x31, you will have to get that first, then one time meet up at the meeting server and check you out ;)
(¯`·._.·[Ś†Êvö]·._.·´¯)
Stevo
2.2L Turbo

Postby EVODrifter » Sun 16 Dec 2007 02:18

Ok thanks but I saw [SPTR]Nino on one of the servers and we talked a bit so I went to the sillyproject website and I went back on LFS and next thing ya know...He was gone. =( Could you give me a link for the X31 Patch? I checked the LFS website and the forums but I got nothing...
EVODrifter
250 cc

Postby Dan » Thu 27 Dec 2007 13:55

Well, the X30 patchs are gone now we have the new Patch Y.

If you're still interested in joining us, I'll give you a tryout. ;)

Can you make it to SillyProject 13 Meeting at around 9pm tonight (French time)?
~ Dan
Drifting is the skilled art of rapidly avoiding noobs, at crazy angles with lots of smoke!
Welcome to Silly Project, feel free to make yourself at home, just don't touch my Pringles, hehe!
Dan
I'm admin, me!

Postby Dan » Thu 3 Jan 2008 14:09

Ok, no reply, so this topic is now locked.
~ Dan
Drifting is the skilled art of rapidly avoiding noobs, at crazy angles with lots of smoke!
Welcome to Silly Project, feel free to make yourself at home, just don't touch my Pringles, hehe!
Dan
I'm admin, me!

Return to Team SPTR - Join our team here!