can i join the team

So you think you're good enough to join team SPTR? Come and ask for a tryout!

can i join the team

Postby tg88 » Sun 23 Dec 2007 11:22

Hello, my name is tian,
lfs name is >>TG<<. i wonder if i can join the team.
The SPTR server appears all the time when i go to search the servers, so it is good, not like some other teams which their server disappear all of a sudden.
My best time at blackwoods using fbm is 1:16.56 and my average time is 1:18.05. i have been playing the testing patch before patch y come out for a week, and i have been improved.
When i win a race in the demo server, i was happy, but i hoped that i would have won for the team, i believe that would be a sensational feeling.
I am currenly a college student at UC Davis, California, U.S. Sometimes college demands alot so i would not have alot of time in lfs, but i manage to go on it and race at least 4 times a week. I will dedicate myself to the team and race for the team, win for the team.
Obviously i would need great skills for the team to accept me, so while my post is still not viewed by the admin, i will train myself everyday on lfs to make sure i can get a better time. I can say that my drifting is sort of an Orthodox style. When i raced with my friend MC who is now part of the team Shik.D in s2, I can win sometimes in races, but not the time. So i guess i am a racer. That's why i prefer fbm bmw car. My best drifting using XR GT turbo was 1:30.48 My average is just under 1:33.00

I will be waiting for the reply while i achieve to be better.

Thank you for reading this post.

Tian
tg88
250 cc

Re: can i join the team

Postby Dan » Thu 27 Dec 2007 13:47

That's one of the best applications we've had so far, hehe ... :D

One concern with you being in the US, is will you be able to make our meetings?
We usually meet at around 9pm French time, that's CET (GMT +1), which is fairly early for you.

If you could make it to SillyProject 13 Meeting tonight at that time, I'll give you a tryout ... ;)
~ Dan
Drifting is the skilled art of rapidly avoiding noobs, at crazy angles with lots of smoke!
Welcome to Silly Project, feel free to make yourself at home, just don't touch my Pringles, hehe!
Dan
I'm admin, me!

Postby tg88 » Fri 28 Dec 2007 10:59

hello Dan,

I am sorry i missed the post. I was out of town that day and couldnt get to the computer. I think i can make the time 9 pm france time. So i am free december 29th at 9pm your time, also december 30th at 9pm your time. I hope i can still try out for the team. if these time do not work, please message me on what time should we meet if it is still possible.

great regard to you
tg88
250 cc

Postby tg88 » Mon 31 Dec 2007 22:13

hello Dan,

I will be able to make the time 9pm french time. And i will check into server 13 at that time everyday, if I meet you there, could I have a try out. If you think i could try out, please send me a message, I appreciate it alot.

Thank you
tg88
250 cc

Postby Dan » Thu 3 Jan 2008 14:15

Can you make it this weekend? Say Saturday? :)
~ Dan
Drifting is the skilled art of rapidly avoiding noobs, at crazy angles with lots of smoke!
Welcome to Silly Project, feel free to make yourself at home, just don't touch my Pringles, hehe!
Dan
I'm admin, me!

Return to Team SPTR - Join our team here!