Official SPTR video!

Come and post all the screen captures and videos that you've made in here!

Official SPTR video!

Postby nielsmannn » Tue 6 Nov 2007 14:45

Well, not yet. I didn't start making it yet... because I need ingame capture. So that's why I'm posting here:

Everyone who has a program to make ingame capture of the SPTR team-members, please do so and send it to my e-mail adress(nielsmannn@gmail.com) Please make sure you do it nicely, not messy and I want to ask Dan or someone else who has the... well... I don't know what it's called, but this camera which follows the car, but which you can move and turn yourself. Someone make a film with it which introduces all the SPTR members.

I had one idea: Put the camera somewhere on the finish line (if possible, otherwise we need to come up with something else) and let everyone pass, at high speed, with about 5 seconds between them. If this is possible, I'll edit it in such a way that every member will get introduced. (every member please post your best time on the BW track here, so that I can include that)

Further on, I need an animation of the SPTR logo (which I don't think is really there, but that shouldn't be a problem). Someone could make it, or just send me an idea.

For the editting I'm going to use a few programs:
  • Adobe Final Cut Pro (editting).
  • Adobe After Effects (animations).
  • Adobe Photoshop (logos).
  • Adobe Imageready (animation as design, will be shown here i guess)
  • Adobe Sountrack Pro (for soundeffects)
That should be it, I think.

I'm counting on your help, so please help me (!) :P Thanks ahead.

Niels
nielsmannn
500 cc

Re: Official SPTR video!

Postby Stevo » Tue 6 Nov 2007 14:49

kool nice idea ;) thats sounds realy really good ^^ think you will need fraps and/or windows moviemaker (instaed of windows movie maker which is total ****, ask dan to encode it ;))

***edit*** also to do that by pressing shift + u and getting that other free camera veiw up and space to hide/un hide controls also shift + f to hide everything else ^^...rotate, up/down/forward/back lol
(¯`·._.·[Ś†Êvö]·._.·´¯)
Stevo
2.2L Turbo

Postby [SPTR] Luis! » Tue 6 Nov 2007 16:35

sorry i speak in french beacause i cant explain it in english :(

:idea: Tout les menbres de la team pourrais faire un bon replay ou il montre des moment cool ou drôle, et on envoye le replay a Niels pour quil en fasse une mega video de tout les replay qu'il aurais pu reçevoir. :idea:
[SPTR] Luis!
2.2L Turbo

Postby nielsmannn » Tue 6 Nov 2007 16:37

Well, I have fraps but only the trial. :( Does anyone know where I can find a crack or so? :? Or stevo, was that 'ask dan to encode it' ment for fraps?

Niels
nielsmannn
500 cc

Postby nielsmannn » Sun 18 Nov 2007 16:28

Hi everyone!

I want to thank everyone for their participation in making this video... NOT! I didn't get anything from you, of cours I can't make a video like this. So this is your last chance guys, you can send me capture to my e-mail adress

I hope you send something to me this time, also suggestions are still welcome.

Niels
nielsmannn
500 cc

Postby eme181 » Thu 10 Jan 2008 16:05

stoopp :evil: :evil: talk about crack!!!! i dont like to crack:D:D:D:D:D
eme181
500 cc

Postby Dutch3raser » Fri 11 Jan 2008 11:20

well i DO like to crack :) i am at school atm but ill try to send it u nielsmann
http://home.bgnetwork.nl thaths our site :)...
Dutch3raser
750 cc

Postby Stevo » Fri 11 Jan 2008 13:22

Dutch3raser wrote:well i DO like to crack :) i am at school atm but ill try to send it u nielsmann

We do not want to talk about cracks, hacks or ingame cheating! This is a friendly game forum, not a hacking site. I do not want this discusion to carry on.... it ends here....

Also no uploading of game cheats and cracks... or else you WILL get banned

Cracks, hacking and ingame cheating is illigal and we do not want to become respossable if anything happens
(¯`·._.·[Ś†Êvö]·._.·´¯)
Stevo
2.2L Turbo

Postby Dutch3raser » Mon 14 Jan 2008 10:34

ok ok,, ill stop :) it`s friendly forum but you can lock it?
http://home.bgnetwork.nl thaths our site :)...
Dutch3raser
750 cc

Postby Stevo » Mon 14 Jan 2008 14:05

No, I don't think it should be locked besause people have gone off subejct, it is still a great idea by neilsmann but has never been made as lack of commitment from the other team members...
(¯`·._.·[Ś†Êvö]·._.·´¯)
Stevo
2.2L Turbo

Next

Return to Screen captures and videos