IMPORTANT - READ THIS - The rules!

So you think you're good enough to join team SPTR? Come and ask for a tryout!

IMPORTANT - READ THIS - The rules!

Postby Dan » Tue 13 Nov 2007 13:29

So, I guess that if you're reading this, you want to join team SPTR, right? :?

Well, if you want to join our team, there are rules, so make sure you read and understand them! ;)

Here are the steps you need to follow to join the team ...

01. Read these rules, learn them, and understand them.
02. Register on the forum if you havn't already done so ...
03. Intruduce yourself in the "The starting point" section of the forum.
04. Create a new topic in the "Team SPTR - Join the team here!" section of the forum, asking to join.
05. A team leader will then reply to you, and arrange a tryout with you on the SillyProject 13 Meeting server.
06. If you are accepted, the team leader will then tell you what to do (name change, forum, meetings, etc...).

Being a girl racer or bribing the admin with Pringles will also work ... :mrgreen: :lol:

The basic rules :

- Using the SPTR team name if you are not an official member will get you permanently banned!
- You can NOT use the SPTR name until an SPTR team leader officially accepts you into the team.
- If you use the SPTR name before you are accepted, you will NEVER get accepted into the team.

To be accepted into the team :

- You must respect the pit lane speed limit
- You must be able to lap Blackwood in 1.20 or under in the FBM
- You must be able to drift around a corner without loosing control
- You must be willing to learn, to race faster, and to drift better
- You must be polite, patient, and have a good overall attitude ...
- You must be available for team meeting at least one night a week
- You must be registered on the forum and have introduced yourself in the correct place

When you are a member :

- Respect the pit lane speed limit
- No crashing or driving the wrong way
- No cheating or using game hacks or cracks (You will be permanently banned!)
- Respect the server rules and type (No drifting on a race server for example ...)
- Act responsibly, as you are representing the team (Don't act like an idiot ...)
- Be polite and helpfull to other team members and public players
- Try your best to come to a minimum of 1 team meeting per week
- You must use the team car skins (if available) during team meetings
- You must respect the team name colours and format at all times ...
- You will not change the in-game SPTR player name you chose when you joined without permission
- Breaking any of these rules will result in being banned from the team, the servers, and the forum ...

So there you go, happy racing everybody ... :D
~ Dan
Drifting is the skilled art of rapidly avoiding noobs, at crazy angles with lots of smoke!
Welcome to Silly Project, feel free to make yourself at home, just don't touch my Pringles, hehe!
Dan
I'm admin, me!

Re: IMPORTANT - READ THIS - The rules!

Postby Dan » Thu 27 Dec 2007 13:22

The rules have been updated slightly for Patch Y, the lap time is now for the FBM, not the XRT. :)

Some things you should know :

- At the moment, only Stevo or myself can accept new members to the team.
- We prefer people who drive with a wheel, and can't stand people who have a laggy connection.
- Official team meetings are only on Patch Y servers, the team has now stopped using Patch X12.
- The team is based in France, so we operate on a French time line, meetings start at 9pm CET (GMT +1).
- To help you understand the time difference with your country, I've made a topic explaining it all, click here.

And you should keep in mind that :

- If you cannot come to a team meeting once a week, please don't ask to join ...
- As a general thing, we are looking for fast, experienced and most importantly, dedicated members.

If you can't be bothered to join the forum, and to read and follow all these team rules, please don't ask to join!
~ Dan
Drifting is the skilled art of rapidly avoiding noobs, at crazy angles with lots of smoke!
Welcome to Silly Project, feel free to make yourself at home, just don't touch my Pringles, hehe!
Dan
I'm admin, me!

Return to Team SPTR - Join our team here!